A simple remake of my original Brixel, but made to be monospace and 8x8
(being extended with the help of meloonics)
Just a typeface I work on from time to time. Progress is somewhat slow but irregular.
Currently more than 2900 characters.
Comments are appreciated.
Update 1-Nov: Added Supplemental Arrows-B, Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics Extended, Variation Selectors
When I first constructed my own language, I didn't think I'd be needing an alternative script, so I just added a few extra letters and used them in conjunction with the ISO Basic Latin Alphabet. Eventually, though, I couldn't help myself.
I saw constructed scripts such as Aurebesh (used in Star Wars, my favorite collection of movies - unfortunately I wasn't around in the '70s to witness their best years), Cirth (the Elvish script from Lord of the Rings), and this one and was inspired to create my own. I used UCAS and Hangul as a base for it and later, after much tweaking, uploaded it to FS.
Of course my script won't be used in a movie, but hey, at least I had fun creating it.
For this font:
Unicode Block: Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics (Added in U3.0)
Unicode Range: 1400~167F
Font Range: 0100~037F
Unicode Link: http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1400.pdf
For more information on USFs see "UnStructed: Syriac Supplement"