"Mythical Bursts" is an anagram of "Bismuth Crystal". The design is inspired by said crystals as well as sgraffito art in which a surface is scratched off to reveal a contrasting material underneath.
Original size: 42pt
1. Square bricks only.
2. 90-degree angles only.
3. 1px wide negative lines only.
4. Glyphs will be built from the outside in using concentric rings of widths 1, then 2, then 3, then 4. Once a glyph has built itself according to this rule it may use any size area to fill empty space in order to best adhere to the other rules. Where there is space for a fifth ring or a fifth interior area, it can be 5px wide, but this is not necessary.
5. Open areas (such as the center of 0) should be removed in the same concentric fashion, with a distinct area being deleted entirely.
6. In the case that fulfilling either rule 3 or 4 violates the other, a bend or spiral pattern will be formed which encloses the "illegal" space. This space will be isolated in whichever way best fulfills the other rules.
7. The outermost ring will completely enclose the glyph, with no breaks in its perimeter and no instances in which it joins up to the other rings, except where joins are caused by the font spacing.
8. Alternating negative spaces in punctuation glyphs will be filled or deleted in order to distinguish them.
9. Glyphs will be 48x48 and utilize their entire space in adherence with the other files.
My first [(not that) serious] attempt about pixel font :)
But it's not that general purpose - its design and charset are both specialized for Hanyu Pinyin, the standard romanization system of Chinese, with tone marks signified.
A monospaced, serif, pixellated serif font inspired by Courier. Updates planned.
8x8 grid (6x6 capital letters) font. Full version: https://www.dafont.com/staxblox.font
Kubasta is a monospaced pixel font based on a 5 × 7 grid. It was designed with readability in mind, the glyphs are easily distinguishable from one another and legible even in small sizes. It’s perfectly applicable for retro style interfaces and games.
Kubasta was used in Beat Cop by Pixel Crow.
This font is made for an upcoming mobile game. You can use this font for your projects too. If you like my work on this, please go to sirrico.net and show your support by signing up for our mailing list to be notified when we release a new game.This is a clone
Relive your retro pixelated font dreams with Retro Pixelon! Ready to use for Russian, English, Polish, French, Spanish, German and many more!
Contains sets: Basic Latin (fully), More Latin (almost fully), Extended Latin A (fully), Cyrillic (for Russian).
This font is built on a small grid. Please like...
V1.1 Added Latin-A.
V.1 Initial Release with 209 characters.
<!-- Yesterday, there was a claim filled in court by a man claiming the Earl of Sandwich stole his idea for putting food between two slices of bread. -->
Experimental monospaced font.
See more: https://www.behance.net/gallery/275408/BD-Jupiter-Font
https://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1497857/opal-25This is a clone of dm Eiros/ typicals
My entry for Serifcomp
Sir Issac Newton: 11/29/2017 at 9:10 AM
Sir Issac Newton: 11/29/2017 at 9:29 AM
Added Accents, Superscripts and Subscripts, and more symbols.
Sir Issac Newton: 12/03/2017 at 8:40 PM
If you like this, make sure to favorite it... It will help.
This is an unfinished version of the font. Right now only the first two categories of glyphs + All the Google Fonts Basic glyphs are finished. Extended Latin B is unfinished. Planning on doing all glyphs possible on here, right now only 285 have been finished.
All characters have been created in a nice 5x10 font (5 horizontal), with there be 5 extra pixels for any underlying stuff. Everything is also in Monospaced, as far as I know.