A busy and sometimes harsh-looking stencil design. It has a structural asymmetry which I think gives it a casual look.
Check out the Pixel view! It looks a bit like a light-up marquee.
FT Trio, 0:1 Slope ,
Experimental sliced sans serif. My goal here was to make a design which would result in an extremely compact and durable physical stencil. If any readers end up constructing this stencil, I'd love to see it! I don't own any CNC tech myself...
1.3 - added More Latin and Google Fonts Basic bands.
1.2 - added uppercase, changed name to "Aegris Stencil".
1.1 - edited for more readability at small size. Glyphs with enclosed loops were altered so that the "movement" of the segments always runs clockwise.
1.0 - released.
Font made for the title cards of a particular amateur movie!
(Hint: It's called "Terminatrix")
At the end of October I decided to dive into the Bricks 'Connect'. I started with the lowercase 's' & 'a'. Working out the minimal size I could fontstruct it, then expanded and tweak it from there to accomadate the rest of the glyths. You can still see these in the font above (Just before the Latin charachters. As I progressed I came to love the thin white gaps, and then tried to have every glyth with some element of the curved white gap in it. Some were more successful than others. As you can see, I have included the less preferred options at the end. I've also designed some of the final glyphs in illustrator, as it was impossible to have all of them with one white line, without help from an external app.
The most difficult glyphs to create and ultimately the most satisfying once completed were the 'V' and '~'.
I liked the look of it so much I decided to create a whole family. Cableguynium 0 (which has no cables), CableGuynium 2 (which has 1-2 cables per glyth), and CableGuynium 3 (Which has 3-4 cables).
Unusually I struggled naming this font, I have early versions saved called Flowonica, Rubber Tyre, Ice Skater and Fibropticon, ..... eventually settling on CableGuynium as it was the most memorable.
ANY CRITICISM, GOOD OR BAD IS WELCOMED.
A font made by request for an author of custom Warhammer 40K modules. This is also in some ways a continuation of ideas present in "Space Wham".
A font made for a friend's board game!
This gives me a strong "film credits" feeling with its high impact and simple geometry.
A variant of Micro Machina which is made to be more open, more consistent, and simpler in geometry than the original.
Having become accustomed to reading the original Micro Machina, I'm not sure if this version is actually more readable or not. Some might prefer it...
This started as an alien sci-fi font, but early in its development I realized it looked a lot like "pohang station". So I ended up shelving my own ideas to create this demake.
A vaguely Russian-looking font which is used in various media relating to The Boris Barkov Show.
A "Connect bricks" font.
It's called linestrider because the outline strides across the inline on both sides. It also reminds me of the courses that are drawn for line-following robots.
Simple, clean and ellegant, that's sans serif font Metropolis. Inspired by art deco style and retro-futurism.
Font "leaves" are built on the basis of a natural motif - a leaf. Strokes are formed from dark and light leaves
52 characters for the basic Latin set, 10 numerals, 36 punctuation characters, 66 characters for the Russian language set
Please let me know what do you think :)
Trying this style out. The name comes from a monster in the game NetHack.
Another 2x2 doodle. :^)
Experimental doodle. The idea here was to make letters, ascenders/descenders, and diacritics obey the same ratios. The result looks sci-fi and sporty at the same time...
Sort of a revival of the geometric letters seen on a 1916 Dutch litho to paper poster for Wm H. Müller & Co.'s Batavier-lijn passenger service Rotterdam-London. The Batavier Line was the oldest steam shipping line in the Netherlands. The line existed from 1830-1960.
The litho design was originally done by Bart van der Leck (1876 - 1958).
The fontstruction is a Faux Bezier approach, so the design grid was huge. Making it a lot of work and hard to ballance with the editors kerning feature.
I made a couple of small changes as compared to the original, most significant is the upscaled Ampersand.
I completed the alphabet plus numerals and some punctuations.
There are still a small number of spacing issues that needs to be solved.
More characters will follow soon.
Tribal doodle thing. Still in its experimental phase. It's named for Abraxas, a Tromp from the PC game "Commander Blood". (As it turns out, the same name has many historical and mythological uses.)
I do NOT know who has the copyright of this font. Be careful using it. I do NOT own this font.
A slightly futuristic and stencilesque design using halfwidth bricks.
The idea here was to make every glyph simple and minimal, not only in terms of geometry but line connections as well.
Argh, this was horrible to make .. well, getting it slightly balanced was a nightmare. The missing segments of the glyphs constantly caused my brain to correct what I was looking at by means of general logic and my knowledge about the way in which letter spacing usually works. This effect was worst with the letters T, U, Y. And I am convinced that it still contains the necessary disproportionate irregularities with regard to the metrics. I tried kerning it as best as I could. It has only uppercase letters, no numerals and very limited punctuations. I am not sure if I will ever complete this.
enjoy!This is a clone