Pixel-rounded version of zhowfrakt. Another point of view, more "organic".This is a clone of zhowfrakt eYe/FS
A pixel font which combines four experimental techniques at once:
1. Structurally disconnecting the stems from the open parts of letters.
2. Allowing glyphs to extend beyond the reaches of width and starting position.
3. Designing glyphs specifically to connect and form new shapes, rather than simply allowing shapes to emerge from existing characteristics.
4. Designing glyphs so that the overall font is free of a need for kerning.
Alternates are now on UPPER CASE. I'll continue to update this as I get more ideas!
Original size: 6.75pt (use multiples of this value for pixel perfection)
Art Deco tile mosaic lettering design and background tile patterns.
It's designed to craft layers of typographic mosaics. It can create very subtle clear display text combinations when only layering text with just one or two backgrounds max. This will result in nice retro-ish mosaic typography. But beware, combining two or more background patters with for example different blending modes on each layer, this seemingly peaceful boy becomes capable of recreating the big bang!
All patterns are located in the Unicode block for Block Elements!
You know what, lets make this one clonable for everyone.
A multi-line design which is slightly reminescent of mazes/fingerprints. It's not designed to create functional mazes, but it is somewhat capable!
"Absinthelyric Print" is an anagram for "Labyrinthine Script".
Original size: 11.25pt. Use multiples of this value for pixel perfection. (If you use antialiasing, it will look perfect at most any size.)
1. Square bricks and 90-degree angles only.
2. Alphabetic glyphs must have open terminals; numerals and symbols must have closed terminals. Letters which do not terminate (D,O, etc.) must be broken so that they terminate.
3. Glyphs must fill the 15x15 grid.
4. Ligatures and combinatorial glyphs must fit into one letter's space.
5. Draw from the outside in.
This is a pixelated font containing the Latin alphabet, including many letters with diacritics and more obscure yet common Latin letters, roman numerals, punctuation, the Cyrillic alphabet, the Greek alphabet, the Hebrew alphabet, Japanese Katakana, Japanese Hiragana and the Georgian alphabet.
Capital letters here: https://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1356385/fs-pixel-multilingual-1
http://velvetyne.fr/fonts/terminal-grotesque/This is a clone of fs conscript_02
A stout, slab serif, large countered, heavy sided, pixel font.
Extremely blocky typeface, meant for large text of 36 point and up. Feel free to improve upon it!