Published: 28th January, 2015
Last edited: 28th January, 2015
Created: 21st January, 2015
My first font, made for a Typography class at the University of Idaho. We were given certain constraints, such as a limit to only using circles or squares, and the overall pixel size of the letters.
Feedback is much appreciated.
Published: 20th February, 2014
Last edited: 20th February, 2014
Created: 11th February, 2014
Check out the details for a more accurate preview.
Bold and blocky fonts are my fav. However, a lot of the blocky fonts I find are typically limited and offer a single style. Therefore, I made two options for this font: the lowercase is a solid version of the slotted uppercase with slight variation on key letters.
Published: 3rd June, 2013
Last edited: 3rd June, 2013
Created: 15th March, 2013
Beihang is a font made for a school assignment. The goal of the assignment was to create a font using fontstruct.com, focusing on the form of the font more than on readability. The font is best used as headline for posters, titles, etc. The form of the letter came spontaneous, but turns out to look very chinese.
Published: 2nd June, 2013
Last edited: 15th June, 2013
Created: 2nd June, 2013
I wanted to make a script with a different look. This one has all the joining-up of letters with the 'gaps' not only where letters end which is what gives the unusual texture. It is difficult to read unless there is a space typed after every letter. To obtain the necessary space between letters and words without a word-size gap I have made the 'space' quite narrow which makes the letters legible in their own right when adding 1 space after each. For legible sentences etc I used 3 spaces between words at the basic setting and 4 spaces when letters of a word had 1 space each.
Published: 29th April, 2013
Last edited: 21st August, 2015
Created: 11th February, 2013
I had wanted to come up with a cursive-styled font using only rather basic lines and curves, so this is what I came up with. While it's not a "proper" cursive (not many character pairings have a traditional flow), it does have some cursive-style mannerisms.
* 2014.05.30: To take advantage of FontStruct's new nudge feature, all glyphs with curved tops and bottoms have been adjusted.
* 2013.05.07: Altered the positioning of the superscript 1, 2, and 3; realigned the already esiting 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 fraction characters; added new fraction characters; added complete set of numeric superscript and subscript characters; modified the "f combination" ligatures for more consistency.
* 2013.05.20: The tildes have been corrected. I don't know why, but they somehow looked like backwards Ns instead of what they should look like. Additionally, I made a small alteration to the lowercase V character to make it look equally uniform to the other lowercase characters.
* 2013.05.26: Added some letterlike characters to the mix.
* 2013.05.28: More edits, but this time, I've gone ahead and added a few touches to make most -- not all -- of the lowercase letters flow into each other. I was flirting with the concept of having the bars of the lowercase Ts linked to the other lowercase characters, but thought against it (especially since I'm planning on expanding the character set even further).
* 2013.06.04: Slight touch-ups. Slight alterations made to the Ç (uppercase C cedilla) and ç (lowercase c cedilla). Added ligatures for "dz", "ij", "lj", and "nj", as well as some new currency symbols. Moved the Won sign into the appropriate position.
Published: 1st April, 2013
Last edited: 1st April, 2013
Created: 1st April, 2013
I was working on a drawing today and realized i needed a new font, completed it in less than 2 hrs. let me know what you think.
Published: 20th January, 2013
Last edited: 20th January, 2013
Created: 20th January, 2013
With the idea of Connecto, i made this one. It's a bold headline, titling, poster, logotype font useful for many things. Only upper, lower and numbers now, but i'll update it with more ones. The thing here is to play with the + and = (high connectors) and the _ and - (low connectors) between the letters to let them connect. A simple tryout: P=O-S=T=E=R Rounded
Published: 14th January, 2013
Last edited: 8th April, 2013
Created: 14th January, 2013
My first 'small' font, it is an experimental for me but I think it is useable.
I'm aware of different design elements in here (ex. on the e,s,y,H,R,...). I had to see how far I could get with a dot, a square and 4 corners. It will help me see how I can build smaller fonts.
I'll get working on this soon, please comment to help me see solutions :)
Published: 2nd January, 2013
Last edited: 2nd January, 2013
Created: 27th December, 2012
This was originally a hand hand draw font that I created for a friends son. Its my first published play with stacking and combines. It is an upper case and numeral only font but there are some alternate glyphs on the lowercase letters. For best circuit effect start and end each line with brackets... enjoy!
Published: 28th December, 2012
Last edited: 28th December, 2012
Created: 28th December, 2012
A simple heavy partially rounded all-caps sans-serif, my first font created with 2 by 2 filters. I wasn't knowing that's so handy! :D
Fixton Gothic is great for headlines and logotype. I hope you will like using it! It hasn't many characters now but i will fix that in a following update.
Published: 26th September, 2012
Last edited: 26th September, 2012
Created: 31st August, 2012
Yes, that is an eccentric C. At least one letter had to be different from the others, like in real life!
Published: 31st August, 2012
Last edited: 3rd September, 2012
Created: 30th August, 2012
This is my first font ever, so please be gentle with this one. It‘s rather simple, because I needed simple forms to create that "shadowy" effect. The letters can be seen as shadows of letters or as very high typefaces in a bright light, depending on your point of view. Because I wanted to create the impression that all letters "stand" on the same ground, I could not go below the baseline, which gave me a hard time with some of the lowercases. My favorite letters are the uppercase Q and X, as well as the lowercase m. Hm… enjoy. If you can!
Published: 29th July, 2012
Last edited: 29th July, 2012
Created: 15th July, 2012
Cloned from dasuser's Deep Dish (based on the Mac font Chicago) and made it clean. I got the name 'Vado' from when I read the label on a pocket camcorder in my school.
You are free to clone this, I would particularly like to see one that has more glyphs.
Enjoy the font!
from FontBlastThis is a clone of Deep Dish
Published: 22nd July, 2012
Last edited: 22nd July, 2012
Created: 8th July, 2012
A rounded, square-ish headline & display type.
Work in progress…Still working on the kerning and additional glyphs.
Feel free to comment and give feedback :)