Updated pro version for my previous font STOUTE VRIEDJES.
* Full support for both upper & lowercase characters.
* Optimized for more legible display at small point size.
* Overall ballance now much more consistent.
* Lowered the font's weight to make it look slightly less bold.
* Stroke width for all horizontals decreased by a small amount. In addition to this I also slightly increased the size of all the counters. This way giving the font a more open feel.
* As last in a attempt to overall make it look more aesthetically appealing various small changes have been made to the letterform approach & other specific small details as well.
Enjoy!This is a clone of STF_STOUTE VRIENDJES
Inspired a little bit by my previous font Nordkurve. As a result, I've named it after another German Formula One track curve. Nürburgring, this time.
A rounded simplistic monospace font with digital-looking numbers and some special characters made for use with English or German language.
Kindai Sans is an improved version of Tamyam Sans.
Kindai SansはTamyam Sansの改良版です。
Sci-Fi inspired neon display typeface.
The diagonals dont look very good in Fontstruct's preview due to composite bricks, but are okay in the TTF.
Actaeon has eaten its vitamins, said its prayers, and now it's all grown up and become a big strong sans-serif.This is a clone of Actaeon
Another of my many doodles. Fun to make!
Finally, a design where all the diacritics blend in and look natural!
SPARSENESS is a minimalistic type design with a modern appearance.
It's main purpose was the aim to perform well even at a small point-size. Therefore the letterforms carefully keep plenty of open space in order to remain legible even at small point-size.
- For the best fontstruct preview set pixel resolution value to 13.
A clinical font, an attempt at trying to work curves in a non-curved setting. I believe this works stronger as a text font, and I've given it the usual Euro specials, as well as Google font support if you are such way inclined.
Also added some Russian support because why not? It looks like it'd fit. Also Greek, too.
My first unique font. It's original, sometimes cartoony, and stylish.
Ehonore (Version 1.0) contains:
all -"Basic Latin",
-"More Latin", and
-"Google Fonts Basics"
Characters, as well as romanian special characters T & S with comma, and hungarumlaute. (double-acute O & U)
This font is free to use, mayble I'll even set it up for Google Fonts...
I hope you have fun.
Inspired by my friend Ehre.
I decided to improve some characters, and I'm happy with the results.
I made some lowercase letters smaller, plus I changed some letters which bothered me, by looking too "cartoony".
Russian letters are finished, if you have any special requests for characters, just tell me. I hope I'll be adding more cyrillic letters in the near future.
I've extended the lowercase letters a bit, to make it look more uh... aesthetic, I guess.