Contemporary techy looking Sans-Serif design!
Once more a pretty thin design.
Brick filter @ 1x1
grid scale @ 0,85x0,85(to restore unwanted vertical spacing caused by nudging)
0.5 grid square unit weight.
Modern sans serif, influenced by Eurostile and Future Earth. (Getting a 500 Internal Server Error with that link for some reason)This is a clone of Aurigon A
Modern sans serif, influenced by Eurostile and Future Earth. (Getting a 500 Internal Server Error with that link for some reason)
This is a remake of a font on a poster. I don't know what's the font so i call it with what the poster says.
It's a bit thicker than the original one
Uppercase is kerned but lowercase is not, because i'm lazy fite meh
Updated pro version for my previous font STOUTE VRIEDJES.
* Full support for both upper & lowercase characters.
* Optimized for more legible display at small point size.
* Overall ballance now much more consistent.
* Lowered the font's weight to make it look slightly less bold.
* Stroke width for all horizontals decreased by a small amount. In addition to this I also slightly increased the size of all the counters. This way giving the font a more open feel.
* As last in a attempt to overall make it look more aesthetically appealing various small changes have been made to the letterform approach & other specific small details as well.
Enjoy!This is a clone of STF_STOUTE VRIENDJES
Inspired a little bit by my previous font Nordkurve. As a result, I've named it after another German Formula One track curve. Nürburgring, this time.
A rounded simplistic monospace font with digital-looking numbers and some special characters made for use with English or German language.
Kindai Sans is an improved version of Tamyam Sans.
Kindai SansはTamyam Sansの改良版です。
Sci-Fi inspired neon display typeface.
The diagonals dont look very good in Fontstruct's preview due to composite bricks, but are okay in the TTF.