By request: A squareish serif. 5x7 with no wasted matrix.
It makes a decent companion font to Gumshoe.
A gnarled, pointy design which fits into many historical periods and aesthetics. It makes me think of Wild West woodtype and gargoyles.
Lewis from GEOS FontPack PLUS for the Commodore 64.
Another Old West font... normally I don't care much for them, I never warmed to Playbill. Lewis feels like it's got a bit more space - almost a cross between Playbill and Italian Print.
Experimental slab-serif. The added height from the serifs is quantized so that the serifs, rather than the normal lines, determine a glyph's geometry.
It reminds me of the Wild West and the old cartoon "The Jetsons" at the same time. It uses two kinds of serifs: normal slabs and "hangover" serifs. The hangovers are the ones that look like overhangs. Is there another name for them? I don't know.
This font is set to appear in several games at once! I'm not the developer of any of them! WOO
Despite what you may have heard, a "hoedown" is just a party.
3x3 slab serif. This is based on Wallerton, Anachronistic Gunslinger, an IRC-based "TV show" which I used to write and produce. All the characters in the show were my AIs pretending they were cowboys.
Well, I managed to successfully produce a lowercase for this one!
Recommended: Use with kerning.
A design made to have long legs. The mild optical illusion this font creates was a happy coincidence!
I changed the name to "Taller Tales" since it seems that many fonts called "Tall Tales" actually exist...
Original size: 40pt (use multiples of this value for pixel perfection, or use in combination with antialiasing)
Clone of dennison by walkerws, which is a clone of brakemen_CLE.
Westernity is a derivative font by Doug Peters of Symbiotic Design.
-Logos, graphics, web design, brand marketing, media, tech & consulting.
My Font Groups:
My first entry for Serifcomp. Originally created in 2013, when I still had little knowledge about the finer details of type design. I've made major changes to the original design while trying not to lose its original feel (avoiding diagonal strokes, for example). I ended up making major changes to M, Q, T, W, f, k, m, q, r, t, and w, and minor changes to a bunch more; a ton of kerning was also required. It's not very polished yet, but it's a start...
Some alternates are available in Latin Extended A. As always, suggestions and critiques are welcome. Thanks and enjoy!