While creating this font, I had 2 tasks:
1. The font must be a minimum size
2. The font should be visually understandable
In the end, I came to the conclusion that 3x3 pixels is what I need.
Unlike some other fonts, I have a true size of 3x3, not a pseudo, sacrificing the classical appearance of some letters and numbers.
In some programs ("Notepad" for example) there is no possibility to adjust the line spacing, so you will have to skip the line so that it does not merge with the previous one...
I hope you will enjoy ;)
Size: 3x3 (square)
Making a pixel font series. I tried to make the smallest font posible and it looks ok, especially when viewed at smallest size.
Things that don't look good: (G, 8, @, ß, €, #, %)
- G (upper + lower case) looks like a weird C
- 8, @ are just black squares
- ß, €, #, % just don't resemble (Hey! At least I tried!)