Pixel-rounded version of zhowfrakt. Another point of view, more "organic".This is a clone of zhowfrakt eYe/FS
Big Brother is watching you. Or maybe space aliens?
CLICK ON THE “PIXEL” BUTTON TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE, A BAJILLION TIMES BETTER.
INTENDED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
THINGS THAT FONTSTRUCT NEEDS
• A DITHERING TOOL
• AN ELLIPSE TOOL
• RECTANGULAR- AND ELLIPTICAL-OUTLINE TOOLS.
• A BUCKET FILL TOOL
• A SKEWABLE GRID
• A MASS KERNING FEATURE (OR EVEN AUTOMATIC KERNING, THAT’D BE NICE)
• SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE FAMILIES WITHIN ONE FILE
• A TERMINAL FOR PROGRAMMING ALGORITHMS TO AUTOMATE REPETITIVE, PREDICTABLE ASPECTS, AND A WAY TO REFERENCE THE GRID SQUARES AS AN ARRAY OF SOME KIND
DON’T THINK THAT I’M SHOUTING ABOUT THIS. I JUST DON’T LIKE LOWER-CASE LETTERS!This is a clone of Some fonts you just can’t FontStruct
Obviously dedicated to the great Sergio Leone and his Spaghetti Western "Dollars Trilogy" filmed in Almería. The uppercase was shot. Contains some extra western dingbats, keep your head down.
Inspired by the works of regular_one. Unlike most fonts I've released recently, many of the glyphs had to be modified or even redone from scratch.
- M, W, m, w, @, #, %, <, >, ~, and the circumflex above accented letters were all too wide and had to be condensed;
- I, f, i, j, l, r, and t were all too narrow and were expanded a bit, mostly through the careful application of serifs;
- K, M, W, X, Y, v, w, y, 7, /, and \ all had ugly mixes of angles that needed to be redesigned;
- N, *, (, and ) were completely redesigned, and many more touched up, to fit better with the rest of the font.
Most of the edits made were not possible before nudging. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was before, and I'm proud of how much it has "grown up". Of course, suggestions and critiques are encouraged. Thanks and enjoy!
A non standard stencil/piano-like font, using an experimental "guides + nudging" kerning process and a lot of smooth curvy shapes. Some soft alternates (for A, W, w, X, x, Y and y) are in the ligatures area at the More Latin section.This is a clone
Including cyrillic (to native cyrillic users about my glyphs: help & comments are welcomed, please). Some kerning is in process. See also zendera smallcaps eYe/FS.
Don't worry, this is not a font, this is a picture game. Please, type any uppercase character in the user input window from A to T, then the same character but in the lowercase and then press the space before repeat the operation with other character that you want: Aa (space) Bb (space) Cc (space)... And... Surprise! Here you are my crazy pixel friends. After this, you can mix the characters and play a little bit more creating some funny "monsters": Bd (space) Hp (space) Pt... There are 400 variations to try. Enjoy them!
A lot has happened since I opened this account. Six birthdays, a life-changing diagnosis, other pivotal life events. Well, this may very well be my last post on here. With the start of a new chapter in life - getting a job, starting a business, volunteering, schoolwork, etc. - I've no more time to really work on these like I used to when I was, say, eleven. I hope y'all understand and I wish y'all the best. Thanks ~
Inspired by Frodo7's Voxelstorm. Some of these shapes look impossible, but they are actually possible, if you imagine that the corner of each cube is touching the centre of the face of another cube.
It's a real pleasure to work now in FontStruct! And here we are a lot of new challenges too. PS for the beginners: Just only let the basic square and try the other bricks... It's amazing, believe me!