Ever seen the Undertale/Deltarune font in languages like Russian, Greek, Polish, Vietnamese ... ?
It's possible by downloading this font.
i take the undertale/deltarune font and add glyphs that are not from basic latin because everyone always forgets to add them
In the private use area F000-F022 are some chars to help with custom symbols
(Work in Progress)
This is a larger variation of my smaller 8-bit Nostalgia series, and assumes 16pt rendering. It's inspired in large part by the computers from my past: the Commodore 64, Atari, and IBM PC. In many ways, this font is closer to the font used for VGA text -- this font is on an 8x16 grid, while the VGA used a 9x16 grid. However, the VGA font has more letters with serifs, while this font avoids that whenever possible (aside from the typical I/i, L/l, J/j). Only a few other glyphs get serifs when they wouldn't otherwise need it to appear reasonably well-kerned.
This font uses an 8x16 pixel grid. The top three rows are reserved for ascenders and diacritics. The bottom four rows are reserved for descenders. This leaves nine rows for the capital forms, and seven rows for the lowercase forms.
- The "A" and "V" is angled a bit more than usual in a font of this type.
- The "B" has a narrower top half in order to offset the fact that the top and bottom are equal height.
- "J" more closely resembles its lowercase form.
- "g" is a double-story form.
- "3", "4", "5", "6", "9" numerals are fairly unique forms