Published: 7th April, 2012
Last edited: 26th February, 2014
Created: 6th April, 2012
Modernized and Simplified Baybayin/Alibata.
- I put the Letter "NGa" on the "X", both Uppercase and lowercase.
- Use the lowercase "e" or "i" to make a dot above the consonant, and use "o" or "u" to make a dot below the consonant.
- To put a cross sign below the consonant, use "`" or "+".
- Use space or "|" to separate lines/sentences with 2 vertical lines.
- Numbers and other punctuation marks are not used by ancient filipinos, I just fill those characters, just in case you need them.