The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by
choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the
designer directly about obtaining a license.
Modernized and Simplified Baybayin/Alibata.
- I put the Letter "NGa" on the "X", both Uppercase and lowercase.
- Use the lowercase "e" or "i" to make a dot above the consonant, and use "o" or "u" to make a dot below the consonant.
- To put a cross sign below the consonant, use "`" or "+".
- Use space or "|" to separate lines/sentences with 2 vertical lines.
- Numbers and other punctuation marks are not used by ancient filipinos, I just fill those characters, just in case you need them.