Variant of Ninevolt with the extraneous squares blacked out.This is a clone of Ninevolt
While walking through Glitch Forest, you spot a sudden movement behind the Sprite Trees. It's [EVIL_ANGATONIST]! With a twisted smile, s/he/it converts your words into text written in this font. ZOUNDS! How will you get through summer school now?
This was made to reproduce an amusing glitch found in MIDAS which caused insanely high ratings of 17.3×10^213 (17.3 septuagintillion). The glitch has since been fixed.
An evil electromagnetic zigzag tape reel. Looks almost embossed, as if the letters were "pressed" into the waves somehow. In that way it reminds me of old hand-operated label makers. It also makes me think of electricity, TV static, ocean waves, tire tracks, fractured glass, and more depending on font size and color.
The name is inspired by an attack from a notorious NES game, "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde".
Experimental font made with the new half-arc bricks. It reminds me of striped candy, but also looks like tape reels or machine gaskets!
A font with a vague "selected text", "telegraphed message" or "hacker terminal" feeling about it. Seems like something that would be in a video game or creepypasta...
Original size: 5.25pt (use multiples of this size for pixel perfection)
An experiment to see if 3x3 fonts are more legible when drawn in negative space. I consider this to be not only a success, but also the most readable 3x3 design I have seen - particularly the uppercase.
The successors Megashark and S.D.M.G. are more useable and more stylish respectively, while Minishark strikes a good balance.
This is considered an E3x3 because, while it's created in a 5x5 grid, it has an effective drawing area of only 3x3. The outermost square only has pixels drawn in it when the interior design dictates such.
Marengi inverted and made to look like it's on a tape or reel. This is used in videos for captions and in games to produce a "caution tape" or "police tape" effect. Uppercase Only!
This is a work in progress.
After making Ticketmeister, I got curious about the idea of 35mm film glyphs. I wanted to see how accurately the shape and proportions of the film could be recreated with Fontstruct bricks. I used a 1px = 1 square = 1mm conversion, and think I've nailed the original film look. It's symmetrical, so one glyph in isolation will look as if it were spliced out.
"Space" lacks borders, so it can be used to show a continuous reel - useful for enlarging and making imagery with.
Another variant of Derpberd, with a look reminescent of Dymo labels and Closed Captioning messages. It can also be used to create official-looking documents. :DThis is a clone of Derpberd Outlined