Published: 23rd January, 2010
Last edited: 24th April, 2010
Created: 23rd January, 2010
"Graphs and Grids" is designed for practical use, and thus has a few odds and ends.
1. CAPS are VERTICAL, and LOWERCASE is HORIZONTAL.
2. Numbers are HORIZONTAL, but pressing SHIFT turns them VERTICAL.
3. Because of rule 2, certain characters have been moved to ALT-CODES.
ALT + 91x (where "x" is a number 0-9) will produce that number VERTICALLY.
ALT + 42x (where "x" is a number 0-9) will produce the symbol above that number (on your keyboard) VERTICALLY.
4. To write vertically, simply enter a letter and press ENTER to go down.
5. This is a work-in-progress, and any Comments and Criticism (C&C) are welcome.
Everything is complete for HORIZONTAL, and everything is done for VERTICAL except the symbols/punctuation that surround the ENTER key.
I'll figure a way to do those later.