Published: 8th January, 2011
Last edited: 8th January, 2011
Created: 8th January, 2011
When I saw this beautiful fontstruction by Afrojet, I could not resist and had to make one for myself.
Here is how to use it:
1. Make sure kerning is set to metrics
2. Type your text in capitals
3. Pick a colour for the letters and lower the opacity.
4. Copy-Paste your text and place it on top of the other.
5. Change the case of the top text from uppercase to lowercase.
6. Pick a second colour and lower the opacity again to make the colours blend.