Hello, I am Brynda, and I use fontstruct to create fonts, sometimes I use GlyphrStudio.
If it doesn't work on certain syatems, then it might be too large... You can try the font on a different computer/laptop. If that doesn't work, try using it on your smartphone or tablet. (Needed: A Zip file explorer (ES File Explorer will do), and the Fonts folder (it can be on the SD card or your system).
Steps to do it on your device:
1. Open up your Zip file explorer
2. Locate the font file.
3. Long press on the file and press extract.
4. If it tells you where to save it to, press "Choose path" then find the fonts folder.
5. Press "Place in folder" or whatever it is.
6a. If a file of that name exists, Do NOT overwrite it, Try to move the file into it, but keep both files.
6b. If it is a new version, press "Overwrite".
7. If it tells you how to do it, select "File Way" and press OK.
8. Wait a while.
9. You can use it in WPS office or other program that reads from the Fonts folder.