The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
My favorite of your three entries. It was "love at first sight". Good luck, master.
Gorgeous font ... and a great sample.
Wow, that's a lot of lines.
My constructive crits:-
1) The A would look better above the topline, it looks to stumpy otherwise. Like the V should be slightly below the bottom line.
2) I think your 5 could look a lot better.
3) The number 4 could be a bit wider. It looks too thin, and out of balance with the rest. Your 7 is spot on.
4) Have you thought of making the top circle of the 8 slightly shorter, so the bottom half looks longer.
5) X is also a tad thin. Perhaps look at elements of K to widen it.
6. I'd also make both brackets slightly longer.
I love the details of the tiny love hearts. Very clever and good luck.
I really like this. The little details really make the font. 10/10+fav
First of all, this is amazing work. Second of all GREAT QUOTE! I love Amy Winehouse's music. Her death was such a shame.
Superb! Diagonals, hearts, sample... Just superb!
@All: Thanks for the love!
@djnippa: You know how I revere your constructive criticism, Nippa. Your presence here is also something that I miss in the FS community.
I've had similar thoughts as you:
1. The A and V were purposely left at their current height because the font is exactly 48 grid spaces high.
2. The five is basically an upside-down two. Perhaps a vertical middle bar would look better.
3. The number 4 has been widened.
4. I think that the 8 would be better with a shorter top, but I left it just to keep the symmetry from the heart center.
5. The X is actually a little wider than the standard width.
6. Again, the 48 brick height limitation comes into play with the brackets. I just thought I'd leave it in because it looked weird, but functional to me. Thanks for your input.
@h1k765: I love Amy Winehouse's music too. Basically, I love any female artist coming out of the UK. The three samples for my Lovecomp entries all reflect the sadder side of love from awesome women in the UK.
Congratulations, master! "Love at first sight", I said, but now it's "Love forever"!
A beautiful unusual font rewarded with a prize, congratulations.
Ingeniously creative design. It somehow reminds me of Aeolien's works. The S is gorgeous, and I like how you folded the Q's tail upwards to get it to fit within the 48-brick limit. Congratulations on the win!
Strong work, very beautiful, well balanced... this is great work,
Some glyph are masterpiece V Q M W ... congrats
Wow, i really like this! I like the heart and the detail is really good! how to make the detail like that?? can you teach me? i'm still beginner. If you don't mind, mind you take a look at mine too? Thank you
Please sign in to comment.