The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
Font used on the LINC terminal screens, inside LINC-Space, and for player-named saved games in the DOS version of Beneath A Steel Sky, (C) 1994 Revolution Software.
Oddities found within this font's design:
• The j is missing its tittle (corrected here)
• The stem of the k is 1 pixel shy of the full cap height (corrected here)
• There is an extra pixel width of space after the i, the lowercase L (l), the period (.), the colon (:), and the apostrophe ('), likely for increased legibility (retained here)
• The apostrophe (') is one pixel higher than the cap height (retained here)
There are also a few design differences between the glyphs for the player's saved games versus the font used for interacting with LINC (above):
• The saved game capital i (I) and number one (1) both have the same design, which is the same as the LINC lowercase L (l) above
• The saved game lowecase L (l) is actually 1 pixel taller than the cap height
• The saved game exclamation point (!) is 1 pixel shorter than the cap height
The original design oddities and the saved game variants are found in the More Latin section.
|Info:||Created on Fri, 21st August . Last edited on Sat, 22nd August.|