The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
Copy the HTML from the box below and paste it into your website or blog.
Hello, this is the 2nd version of FSCollab. The original version required users to clone the original font and make their glyphs, but many of the glyphs had different heights, so now there is a limit. It's one of the rules. So now I (FontBlast) created a new account that people can make their glyphs on, with limits.
I'll participate, how do I do it?
1. Anyone can join. The password is 'letscollab'
2. Do not erase anybody's work and make your own over it.
3. We need to have all the glyphs completed asap. Don't be shy, get in there!
4. No offensive images.
5. All glyphs must be approved by the Collab Organizer (currently me, FontBlast)
6. And all kinds of glyphs are allowed, and must be approved.
7. Glyphs have to be as large as the square or smaller (ideally, each glyphs should be the same size)
8. All kinds of bricks are allowed.
9. Brick stacking and composites ARE allowed, but no filters. There WILL be another collab for 2x2 filters.
10. Have fun!
There you go @w5
Thanks, going to make some letters right away! :)
I made upper and lower case K and O.
Made the ONE too.
Thank you. All your letters are approved.
I made D,A and E. Because I set this up my letters are automatically approved.
The FSCollab is still open for anyone to join. So keep sending your glyphs in!
I made the W, X, w, x and c
Nice! Your letters are approved.
OK, so here are all glyphs so far. The font used for user's names is FontBlast's 'Mocha' ,now available for download.
Added E, F and f
Added L, S, c, l, s, and numbers 0, 2, 4, 8
This is looking pretty epic! I might make some more.
Added M, m, ( and +
Sorry, who did the last comment?
All your letters are approved.
@Aolien I like your designs but I personally think you have enough.
@ Fontblast: sorry, I posted the M, m, ( open bracket and the +.
Darn, I had forgotten that I was still logged into FSCollab name *blush*
I did P, p, q and &.
I did J, T , U, b, d.
I also did i.
Gamecomp winner. “Try not to stumble over your words as you go about your business and time flies by. Just like in real life.”
Download, Discuss, Clone ...
FontShop is the original independent retailer of digital type. We offer more than 100,000 fonts from dozens of expert-selected foundries.
Buy and Download from FontShop.com
Tees, bags, caps, bibs.Support FontStruct.
Read more ...