Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest way to get started with the FontStructor is to read the quick start guide. Other frequently asked questions about FontStruct are answered below.
- The Basics
- Licensing & Legal Questions
- Designing FontStructions
- Managing FontStructions
- The FontStruct website
- Windows XP: South Asian and other non-latin glyphs are not displayed in the FontStructor
- Saving Problems
- Does the FontStructor save anything on my machine
- How do I install fonts made with FontStruct?
- What about non-latin fonts? Arabic, Hebrew etc. ?
- Technically what kind of fonts are downloaded by FontStruct?
- Why is the relative size of my downloaded font too big/too small?
- Can I use FontStructions in Mac OS9 or earlier?