Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest way to get started with the FontStructor is to read the quick start guide. Other frequently asked questions about FontStruct are answered below.
- The Basics
- Licensing & Legal Questions
- Designing FontStructions
- Managing FontStructions
- The FontStruct website
- Windows XP: South Asian and other non-latin glyphs are not displayed in the FontStructor
- Saving Problems
- Does the FontStructor save anything on my machine
- What is “Glyphs”?
- How do I install fonts made with FontStruct?
- What about non-latin fonts? Arabic, Hebrew etc. ?
- Technically what kind of fonts are downloaded by FontStruct?
- Why is the relative size of my downloaded font too big/too small?
- Can I use FontStructions in Mac OS9 or earlier?
- Ethical FontStructing
Scheduled MaintenanceFontStruct will be closing for scheduled maintenance for a few minutes on Friday 6th. March 2015 at 09:00 hours UTC.
That’s in 3 hours, 2 minutes, 8 seconds.
Please remember to save your work before this time.