The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
Here is how to use it:
1. Make sure kerning is set to metrics
2. Type your text in capitals
3. Pick a colour for the letters and lower the opacity.
4. Copy-Paste your text and place it on top of the other.
5. Change the case of the top text from uppercase to lowercase.
6. Pick a second colour and lower the opacity again to make the colours blend.
Click here for a step by step animation.
|Info||Created on 8th January 2011 . Last edited on 8th January 2011.|