Kulibin or Kulidyaka? Kulich?
See more: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/list/foundry/alexey-kryukov
Eda (by Alexander Tarbeev)
Kostro, 21 Cent (https://yurigordon.com/ru/shop/fonts)
Kazimir, Parmigano, Brioni, Karloff (https://type.today/en)
Marian family(19c), Caponi (https://commercialtype.com/)
Eclectic old-fashioned font with short ascenders and single-width proportions.
Rossica (Vera Evstafeva)
http://typejournal.ru/en/articles/Civil-TypeThis is a clone of Chrysalide Modern
simple cursive pixel font
capitals are for connecting after a letter with a stroke ending on the median
real capitals are at unicode spaces 0040-007E
Retrofuturism, no sharp corners (except in the percent sign because of the smaller zeroes). Should probably better differentiate S/5... First try at Cyrillic too.
Topo was originally inspired by the theme Filthy. The idea of compact lines came from looking at the shapes chewed into chewing gum pieces which are wrongly discarded on the floor. Using topographic maps I created the lines for each letter respectively hence the naming of the font.
Desk bound is inspired by the shape of paperclips. The theme for this idea is ‘systematic’, my initial interpretation of this was something heavy and solid, to represent machinery/construction, based on industrial systems. The idea behind the paperclips comes from the notion that every ‘system’, in a broader sense of the word, requires careful planning and organisation. The physical form of the letters is intended to appear both soft and geometric, making use of the rounded rectangular shape of the paperclips to communicate this and remain consistent, reflecting back on the original ‘systematic’ theme whilst looking lighthearted and playful.
I wanted to try some 'deformation' of the perspective used for italic glyphs. It was fun to try, the font looks amusing and the slants are irreverent enough. I know that a word processor could change Raysan into an italic style but a word processed Raysan would be too predictable and without creative spark.
Despite the purposeful changing of lines specially the curved sections which don't follow any "perspective rule" this font looks italic. It has a pleasant rythm in longer headlines etc, and gives eye catching 'splash' text when used with the parent font.
It took quite a while to finish, I constantly fought the wish to make composites and stacks to get the correct shape and directions into the curves.This is a clone of Raysan
Inspired by trying to thread heddles on a 4-shafter .........
The design uses a lot of nudging, a little stacking and composites, using some of the exciting extended capabilities of the FontStructor.
The font's name is Maori and means "weaving".
This font is as finished as I need to have it at the moment. I'll add a few more glyphs later.
Inspired by the works of regular_one. Unlike most fonts I've released recently, many of the glyphs had to be modified or even redone from scratch.
- M, W, m, w, @, #, %, <, >, ~, and the circumflex above accented letters were all too wide and had to be condensed;
- I, f, i, j, l, r, and t were all too narrow and were expanded a bit, mostly through the careful application of serifs;
- K, M, W, X, Y, v, w, y, 7, /, and \ all had ugly mixes of angles that needed to be redesigned;
- N, *, (, and ) were completely redesigned, and many more touched up, to fit better with the rest of the font.
Most of the edits made were not possible before nudging. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was before, and I'm proud of how much it has "grown up". Of course, suggestions and critiques are encouraged. Thanks and enjoy!
My final entry in the competition. Inspired by Mazey, zlabyrinths eYe/FS, and wavelength. Each glyph has its own maze, and each maze connects with the next. Tilde ~ and low line _ connect words, grave ` closes beginnings and ends, and the left and right arrows < > are for the start and end. There are also some alternates in Extended Latin A. Suggestions and critiques are welcome. Thanks!
04/06/14 The whole font has been updated to be one brick taller, and thus properly fit onto a grid. Also, some characters have been redesigned. V2.0
05/13/14 All punctuation has been modified to continue a word maze. V2.1
07/05/14 1000 downloads! Hooray! As a 'thank you', I've completed more of More Latin. V2.2
08/22/14 I've made the accents part of the maze. I've also changed a few characters, and added Œ and œ. V2.3
08/04/15 Added Polish support with Ą, Ć, Ę, Ł, Ń, Ś, Ź, and Ż. Tweaked a few characters as well, and added a crossbar to the ð. V2.4
06/18/16 Added support for multiple languages with more Cyrillic chars and punctuation. Also tweaked a few chars.
This is not just another tile set that simply uses a wider variety of brick in each glyph. I added "twists". I wonder how long before someone notices ;)