Khnum /ħe.'nu:m/. I've updated this font, and given it an italic version, which is available on Font Library. There are three versions: Regular, B Regular, and MS Regular. B is for Bulgarian. MS is for Macedonian and Serbian. The inspiration for Khnum came from Media SA, which was my first large-scale font created many years ago. However, I wanted this font to be a non-modular font, so I re-created it on a small-scale.This is a clone
This is another clone of Monkey (my monospace lanky font); it should be very similar to the original except for the lower x-height and the added accented characters (More Latin/Latin-1, Latin Extended A, Latin Extended B, and now Even More Latin/Latin Extended Additional). It is 16 blocks tall and 6 blocks wide; all letters without diacritics are at most 9 above the baseline and at most 3 below, but the accents push the height of a letter up by 3 blocks (or rarely 4), and the box drawing characters extend even higher, to 16 blocks from descender to the highest point. This font uses the FontStruct 2x2 filter method with plenty of composite and stacked bricks, which lets the curves look good at large sizes while remaining sharp on the screen at normal sizes. Mandrill will look strange in the FontStruct preview if you zoom in or out, but if you download it, it will look sharp at size 16 or 12 (depending on the program).This is a clone of Monkey
Something that I made. Part of the Roto Family.
English, Jamaican, Irish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Sami (Northern), Hungarian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Esperanto
v0.1: Basic characters.
v0.2: Added basic punctuation.
v0.3: Added more punctuation.
v0.4: Changed letters S, s, Q.
v0.5: Added ^ and ` .
v1.0: Smoother curves, changed letters S, s, Q, R, r, K, k.
v1.1: Added Á, À, Â, Å, Ä, Æ.
v1.2: Added Ç, È, É, Ê, Ë, Ì, Í, Î, Ï, Ð.
v1.3: Added Ñ, Ò, Ó, Ô, Õ, Ö, ×, Ø.
v1.4: Added Ù, Ú, Û, Ü, Ý, Ÿ, Þ, ß.
v1.5: Added à, á, â, ã, ä, å, æ.
v1.6: Added ç, è, é, ê, ë, ì, í, î, ï.
v1.7: Added ð, ñ, ò, ó, ô, õ, ö, ÷, ø.
v1.8: Added ù, ú, û, ü, ý, þ, ÿ.
v2.0: Added Ā, ā, Ă, ă, Ą, ą.
v2.1: Added Ć, ć, Ĉ, ĉ, Ċ, ċ, Č, č.
v2.2: Added Ď, ď, Đ, đ, Ē, ē, Ĕ, ĕ, Ė, ė.
v2.3: Added Ę, ę, Ě, ě, Ĝ, ĝ, Ğ, ğ, Ġ, ġ, Ģ, ģ.
v2.4: Added Ĥ, ĥ, Ħ, ħ, Ĩ, ĩ, Ī, ī, Ĭ, ĭ.
v2.5: Added Į, į, İ, ı, Ĳ, ĳ.
v2.6: Added Ĵ, ĵ, Ķ, ķ, ĸ, Ĺ, Ļ, ļ.
v2.7: Added Ņ, ņ, Ň, ŉ, Ŋ, ŋ, Ō, ō, Ŏ, ŏ.
v2.8: Added Ő, ő, Œ, œ, Ŕ, ŕ, Ŗ, ŗ, Ř, ř.
v2.9: Added Ś, ś, Ŝ, ŝ, Ş, ş, Š, š, Ţ, ţ, Ť, ť, Ŧ, ŧ.
v2.10: Completed Latin Extended-A.
v3.0: Started Latin Extended-B.
Version 1.3: Added Polish.
Another asymmetrical sans-serif made for use in rulebooks for the Freeform Limitless Adventure Kit (FLAK) pen-and-paper game system. This one is classed as a hybrid and works well at all point sizes!
It began as a Constant Height design, but now I don't classify it as such since most of the letters with diacritics are taller than those without. A few letters (eszett, thorn, eta, etc.) are allowed to descend slightly, as well.
This font has also found some use on signage at a friend's bistro!
Version 1.5: Added Greek and made many refinements. Also came up with a new tilde design for all the glyphs that have one.
By request, a casual art deco design.