Be secure. I want get bullet style (•).
Support Unicode areas: Basic Latin, Latin-1 supplement, Latin Extended-A, Currency Symbols, Latin Extended-B, IPA Extensions, Phonetic Extensions (and the supplement), Spacing Modifier Letters, Combining Diacritical Marks, Greek and Coptic, Cyrillic Supplement, Phonetic Extensions, Greek Extended, Arabic, Hebrew, Arabic Supplement, Armenian and maybe some other.
JUST A SIMPLE 3×5 PIXEL FONT. THE CAPITALS HAVE A WHITE STRIKETHROUGH.
• 2017:03:10 — FIRST RELEASE.
• 2017:12:17 — ADDED QUITE A LOT MORE LATIN CHARACTERS, BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN.
• 2017:12:18 — ADDED TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR CYRILLIC CHARACTERS, BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO A THOUSAND AND FORTY-ONE.
• 2017:12:20 — ADDED FIFTY ARABIC CHARACTERS, BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO A THOUSAND AND NINETY-ONE.
• 2018:01:05 — UPDATED THE CYRILLIC “И” AND “Й.”
• 2018:01:06 — ADDED TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX GREEK AND COPTIC CHARACTERS, BRAILLE AND OTHER SYMBOLS, BRINGING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS TO 1357. ALSO UPDATED THE CYRILLIC “Й.”
This is a monospaced, bold and retro-styled font.
Basic latin, Latin-1 supplement, Extended Latin A and B, Greek and Coptic
WIP/Things to do:
Cyrillic, Cyrillic Supplement and some dingbats.
• Clean pixel font designed for low-res video games.
• Includes: Tons of special characters, icons for keys and controller buttons, social icons, toggles, other UI elements, Katakana (for that sweet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), and more!
• Use for anything as long as you credit me (Anders Preben Pedersen / Baku)
• Text file with all 730 characters: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ke9xmm2snen7rvi/piczel_1.3.txt?dl=0
• Example usages of file:
•• Let's say you want to add all characters of the font in GameMaker Studio. Select "Add new range" > "From File" > select the file > "Add range", and voila! All characters in the font are now usable in GMS.
•• To use a special character in a string in GMS, just open the file in Notepad and copy the character! It's faster than using Character Map anyway :PThis is a clone
I've added the capital and lowercase counterparts for Latin-B, and fixed a few other characters. Feel free to copy them, or whatever. :) What I've altered: J, Q, j, Æ, ß, ð, the ogoneks, Þ, þ, and most of Latin-B.This is a clone of WebFont
This font is designed to look alike Soviet typewriter font. A similar font was used by early-90's Russian-developed word processor, 'Lexicon' by Eugene Veselov.
(Work in Progress)
This is a larger variation of my smaller 8-bit Nostalgia series, and assumes 16pt rendering. It's inspired in large part by the computers from my past: the Commodore 64, Atari, and IBM PC. In many ways, this font is closer to the font used for VGA text -- this font is on an 8x16 grid, while the VGA used a 9x16 grid. However, the VGA font has more letters with serifs, while this font avoids that whenever possible (aside from the typical I/i, L/l, J/j). Only a few other glyphs get serifs when they wouldn't otherwise need it to appear reasonably well-kerned.
This font uses an 8x16 pixel grid. The top three rows are reserved for ascenders and diacritics. The bottom four rows are reserved for descenders. This leaves nine rows for the capital forms, and seven rows for the lowercase forms.
- The "A" and "V" is angled a bit more than usual in a font of this type.
- The "B" has a narrower top half in order to offset the fact that the top and bottom are equal height.
- "J" more closely resembles its lowercase form.
- "g" is a double-story form.
- "3", "4", "5", "6", "9" numerals are fairly unique forms
Latin block is traced from Linux stock VGA8 font. Designed to fit 8x8 grid including spacing, so most symbols are 7x7 =WARNING= Line spacing is stuck and cannot be edited within FontStruct, you can edit it manually, see http://designwithfontforge.com/en-US/Line_Spacing.html for example.
Just in case anybody wanted a small, serifed, pixel-sharp font with personality and figure (old-style) numerals, I whipped this up... then overachieved, perhaps. It has full Latin-1 and Latin Extended-A support, extended punctuation, most Greek, and as much Cyrillic as I could justify working on. It also has some Roman numerals, many arrows, and a few other random things.
If anyone out there actually wishes to use this for setting anything with Greek or Cyrillic alphabets, please let me know if I've made any terrible errors or if more characters are desired. I know better than to trust my typographical sense for alphabets I don't use in an actual language context!
Decided to make an account here and give this font maker a shot...
Now supports Greek and CyrilicThis is a clone
This was a simple idea started from S and T. Most of the glyphs have two verticle strokes that are 4-bricke-wide and a 1-brick-wide area in the middle of the character. except I, L, S and T (actually a lot more). They are a bit different. Especially S, T and L. The whole characters are only 8 bricks wide. As I mentioned above, It's because the whole font started from these characters.
Straka the name came from last name of a person. The S and T reminds me of this person's last name. I like this last name although I don't even know him.
About the Latin extension, I have made only the glyphs that require no new design, just diacritics and already made letters. So I can pretend like hard-working on fonts but copy paste in reality. :P
Also, I made Arabic glyphs. Only isolated forms. Which I suppose won't be a comfortable experience to Arabic users. It's like every letter has crazy swashes but every letters are lightyears away from each other.(or is it?)
Credit me bcuz it took days and I gave it all to you for free. Unthankful hairless ape. :p
has it gone 2 far? hope it didn't hurt you.