A multi-line design which is slightly reminescent of mazes/fingerprints. It's not designed to create functional mazes, but it is somewhat capable!
"Absinthelyric Print" is an anagram for "Labyrinthine Script".
Original size: 11.25pt. Use multiples of this value for pixel perfection. (If you use antialiasing, it will look perfect at most any size.)
1. Square bricks and 90-degree angles only.
2. Alphabetic glyphs must have open terminals; numerals and symbols must have closed terminals. Letters which do not terminate (D,O, etc.) must be broken so that they terminate.
3. Glyphs must fill the 15x15 grid.
4. Ligatures and combinatorial glyphs must fit into one letter's space.
5. Draw from the outside in.
Based on the theme 'Accept Advice'. Inspired by 3 year old's advice on improving each letter.
Based on the theme 'Accept Advice'. Inspired by 6 year old's advice on improving each letter.
Chcel som vytvoriť klasický font s rožšírením viacerých znakov tak, aby sa zachoval jeho vzhľad spojený so serifmi a preťahmi, ktoré obsahuje
simple cursive pixel font
capitals are for connecting after a letter with a stroke ending on the median
real capitals are at unicode spaces 0040-007E
Inspiered by db Jojo, a new poster font was created - a new FontStruct. There are many modifications regarding uppercases and lowecases.This is a clone
SbB Codebreaker is my entry for the Reverse Competition. Four parallel glyph sets: Symbols, Positive, Reverse and Alphanumeric. And all with a single brick. I'm really happy with the texture of the type.
One more pixel font.
A stout, slab serif, large countered, heavy sided, pixel font.