A multi-line design which is slightly reminescent of mazes/fingerprints. It's not designed to create functional mazes, but it is somewhat capable!
"Absinthelyric Print" is an anagram for "Labyrinthine Script".
Original size: 11.25pt. Use multiples of this value for pixel perfection. (If you use antialiasing, it will look perfect at most any size.)
1. Square bricks and 90-degree angles only.
2. Alphabetic glyphs must have open terminals; numerals and symbols must have closed terminals. Letters which do not terminate (D,O, etc.) must be broken so that they terminate.
3. Glyphs must fill the 15x15 grid.
4. Ligatures and combinatorial glyphs must fit into one letter's space.
5. Draw from the outside in.
Kitay means China. Idea was to find chinese characters that visually look similar to latin letters. Some who tried it used letters from existing fonts, or chose different characters.
I hope the final result is 乚幺厶工乃乚幺 enough ). Letters V,v though, still need to find a similar character...
Thanks & 廾开尸尸丫 下口冂丁与丁尺凵匸丁工门厶！
An outline version of Blueback, with slightly different proportions, x-height: 2⅛ bricks.
I expanded on my previous font, relaxing the rules on placement of segments. I was then able to add uppercase letters, and enhanced the lower case letters where it was needed. Still a WIP - converting the accents.This is a clone of Calculated Monospace
A 117-segment display made to have a more "mosaic" look. Try using this one at odd sizes, especially with antialiasing off! The resulting distortions occur in a consistent way which leads to many new uses for the font.
Original size: 38pt