Boost! is runic yet futuristic. I took inspiration from racetracks, traffic signs and vertical scrolling marquis. Caps only to keep the shapes consistent within the pixel art limitations.
Lux Aeterna: Eternal Light
Umbriel is a moon of Uranus. It is named after a character in Alexander Pope's poem "Rape of the Lock."This is a clone
Partial greek support, Hopefully not for long
Offstruct RGB is a pixel colour font made using Adobe Illustrator and Fontstruct's new layers feature. It is inspired by the additive colour model in which Red, Green, and Blue light are mixed together. More samples here: BehanceThis is a clone of offstruct
This font has been almost 3 years in the making. Mostly because how tedius it was to keep copying the same "bricks" over and over. I'm glad it is finished enough to share. I may or may not (most likely) add more glyphs later.
Twenty unique glyphs
Twenty by twenty gridThis is a clone
“double-struck” style pixel interpretation of Broadway.This is a clone of Gilded Teatro
Pixel-rounded version of zhowfrakt. Another point of view, more "organic".This is a clone of zhowfrakt eYe/FS
STF_MIZOLLEN - Futuristic maze style typeface.
It was designed as part of the renewed visual identity for one of my music labels.This is a clone
A pixel font which combines four experimental techniques at once:
1. Structurally disconnecting the stems from the open parts of letters.
2. Allowing glyphs to extend beyond the reaches of width and starting position.
3. Designing glyphs specifically to connect and form new shapes, rather than simply allowing shapes to emerge from existing characteristics.
4. Designing glyphs so that the overall font is free of a need for kerning.
Alternates are now on UPPER CASE. I'll continue to update this as I get more ideas!
Original size: 6.75pt (use multiples of this value for pixel perfection)
OTTO FONT SCHIRACH - Art Deco tile mosaic lettering design.
It's designed to craft layers of typographic mosaics. It can create very subtle clear display text combinations when only layering text with just one or two backgrounds max. This will result in nice retro-ish mosaic typography. But beware, combining two or more background patters with for example different blending modes on each layer, this seemingly peaceful boy becomes capable of recreating the big bang!
All patterns are located in the Unicode block for Block Elements!
You know what, lets make this one clonable for everyone.
G1 Recoil. It's like a vibrating pixel font. It's got like one strand most of the time.
A multi-line design which is slightly reminescent of mazes/fingerprints. It's not designed to create functional mazes, but it is somewhat capable!
"Absinthelyric Print" is an anagram for "Labyrinthine Script".
Original size: 11.25pt. Use multiples of this value for pixel perfection. (If you use antialiasing, it will look perfect at most any size.)
1. Square bricks and 90-degree angles only.
2. Alphabetic glyphs must have open terminals; numerals and symbols must have closed terminals. Letters which do not terminate (D,O, etc.) must be broken so that they terminate.
3. Glyphs must fill the 15x15 grid.
4. Ligatures and combinatorial glyphs must fit into one letter's space.
5. Draw from the outside in.