And here's a segmental display font.
Actually, this is an old font I made in some of my unshared projects on Scratch. I just decided to complete it. No already existing characters were edited, aside of the D because it was looking to much like the O.
The black box is nothing really, it just serves as the height-setter and is placed on the unnamed character placed after the ~ in unicode.
So here it is!
And here's another font, coming straight out of my mind.
Nouilles = Noodles in french because it somehow reminds me of noodles. Don't ask why.
(I also played with the kerning in this font. :3)
(And here goes a new font!
This font may be weird-looking, indeed, but it has this particularity to be read the same even if mirrored (if you put the mirror just below the text) as each single glyph is symmetrical following the X-axis (the baseline).
The R, the lowercase Y and some of the numbers were true challenges but I had fun doing them all anyway.
I wanted to do an ambigram-ish font and here it is. Well, good luck trying to do an actual ambigram out of this but this could surely be helpful for a number of other things. You to choose!
1. Improved the $ and tried to improve the Y/y.
2. Re-improved the $ and the Y/y, also improved the U/u and the n.
3. Improved the 2. And edited a bit the b and the h.
4. Improved 1 and 7.
5. Edited the F and the y for them to look less "out" of the font. (May not being an improvement.)
Here it goes, finally my first font 100% made by me.
Since I'm about to make a lil' webseries, I thought I could do its own font! And here it goes.
I could make more glyphs in the future in this font but this cover up, so far, all 95 unicode characters, so yeah. I'm glad to see how it turned out.
Feel free to use it for whatever you like to do with it, just don't forget to credit me.