This is is the most accurate HD44780 font you can find on FontStruct, because it has pixel-perfect representations of all 190 original characters (not including 0x00-0x0F, which are impossible on FontStruct)
0x00-0x0F are mapped to 0x100-0x10F since I can't add characters before 0x20.
Inspired by the initial word ‘filth’ Microbe explores the disgusting growths and bacteria in my flat. It has taken heavy influence from the various gunge found within my blocked sink. I have attempted to communicate the oily bubbles and stains from within the sink as the main body of the letters.
I made this because I was bored and I like the Metroid Title font.
The first letters I made were D, E, I, M, O, R, T, in that order. From there I made the rest of the letters using a similar aesthetic. Some of the letters might touch slightly, I am working to fix that.
Inspired by the works of regular_one. Unlike most fonts I've released recently, many of the glyphs had to be modified or even redone from scratch.
- M, W, m, w, @, #, %, <, >, ~, and the circumflex above accented letters were all too wide and had to be condensed;
- I, f, i, j, l, r, and t were all too narrow and were expanded a bit, mostly through the careful application of serifs;
- K, M, W, X, Y, v, w, y, 7, /, and \ all had ugly mixes of angles that needed to be redesigned;
- N, *, (, and ) were completely redesigned, and many more touched up, to fit better with the rest of the font.
Most of the edits made were not possible before nudging. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was before, and I'm proud of how much it has "grown up". Of course, suggestions and critiques are encouraged. Thanks and enjoy!
Expanded version of the pixel font from TAD Corporation's "Cabal" (1988). This version includes accented characters and additional punctuation/special characters not present in the original game tile set.This is a clone of Cabal
A fairly faithful re-creation of the basic Latin set of the Atari ST 6×6 system font, which was used for icon labels on the desktop (where only uppercase was used).
And here's a segmental display font.
Actually, this is an old font I made in some of my unshared projects on Scratch. I just decided to complete it. No already existing characters were edited, aside of the D because it was looking to much like the O.
The black box is nothing really, it just serves as the height-setter and is placed on the unnamed character placed after the ~ in unicode.
So here it is!