A multi-line design which is slightly reminescent of mazes/fingerprints. It's not designed to create functional mazes, but it is somewhat capable!
"Absinthelyric Print" is an anagram for "Labyrinthine Script".
Original size: 11.25pt. Use multiples of this value for pixel perfection. (If you use antialiasing, it will look perfect at most any size.)
1. Square bricks and 90-degree angles only.
2. Alphabetic glyphs must have open terminals; numerals and symbols must have closed terminals. Letters which do not terminate (D,O, etc.) must be broken so that they terminate.
3. Glyphs must fill the 15x15 grid.
4. Ligatures and combinatorial glyphs must fit into one letter's space.
5. Draw from the outside in.
Experimental 49-segment display.
In making and studying other segmented displays, I noticed they tended to have strong-looking right angled lines but weak-looking diagonals. This is my attempt to make a design where both styles of lines look more appealing and join together more solidly.
Azure a high tech typeface. Inspired by everything Cyberpunk and future tech.
This is my first font, and it's still a little out of place. I'll continue to experiment, and try to improve on using this site. I hope you all like it!
Another 2x2 doodle. :^)
Continuing on the theme of choosing a regular shape and making an alphabet out of it.
Looks best at smaller sizes (<24pt) and with antialiasing/ClearType turned on.
Can this be done better with filters? Probably, but I still have to learn those... :D