This was a simple idea started from S and T. Most of the glyphs have two verticle strokes that are 4-bricke-wide and a 1-brick-wide area in the middle of the character. except I, L, S and T (actually a lot more). They are a bit different. Especially S, T and L. The whole characters are only 8 bricks wide. As I mentioned above, It's because the whole font started from these characters.
Straka the name came from last name of a person. The S and T reminds me of this person's last name. I like this last name although I don't even know him.
About the Latin extension, I have made only the glyphs that require no new design, just diacritics and already made letters. So I can pretend like hard-working on fonts but copy paste in reality. :P
Also, I made Arabic glyphs. Only isolated forms. Which I suppose won't be a comfortable experience to Arabic users. It's like every letter has crazy swashes but every letters are lightyears away from each other.(or is it?)
Credit me bcuz it took days and I gave it all to you for free. Unthankful hairless ape. :p
has it gone 2 far? hope it didn't hurt you.
A funky idea that started with the A and expanded from there. Most letters are drawn by a single line winding around, although some are just not willing to follow this mantra. I found this half-finished while scrolling through my private FontStructions, looking for ideas for the CounterComp, and decided it was already an interesting entry :-)
There's an alternate, narrow set of numbers that can be reached with Shift+number (on a QWERTY, Dvorak, etc. layout); not sure which set fits the style better. Suggestions and critiques welcome for anything, and feel free to clone and poke around with it. Thanks and enjoy!
A piece of constructivism inspired by Dutch artistic movement "De Stijl".This is a clone of STF_FABRICON_(OUTLINE)
I started with the "Q" and worked from there. The "Q" has been kept with the more 'delicate' stroke thickness at base and apex (these thinner strokes also noticeable on the A, V, X, Y). I think the "Q" has qualities that could be transferred to a completely new font.
An experiment with propellers. It seems to me like something four would make. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
02/08/17: Thanks to the new Kerning feature, a separate "r" is no longer required. Also made the rings a little rounder and fixed the rings on U and u.