What better way to celebrate our bright future than pushing a whole creative medium forward? Introducing Brick Patching – a combinatoric approach to constructing hyper-tunable curved and angular modular forms.
Stay tuned to this space; on Sunday 5/xx/20 I will describe this highly useful hack and fully document the technique.
Upgrade your gray matter cuz one day it may matter.
The year is 2020. Oni is still making futuristic-y fonts. I was told there'd be flying cars. The future lied to me.
Contains support for:
All modern European Latin langauges (Full Latin-A character set), Cyrillic languages (Russian/Serbo-Croat/Bulgarian/Macedoian/Ukranian/Belarussian), Greek
A modern twist on classic black letter type gothic fonts. I was inspired by modern contemporary branding with how they produce formal and high class products with an urban/grunge aesthetic.
A futuristic font to which I hope to add every character in every script. A world font. Expect to see Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew and Japanese Katakana intergrted into this font.
Will make more characters.
Updated pro version for my previous font STOUTE VRIEDJES.
* Full support for both upper & lowercase characters.
* Optimized for more legible display at small point size.
* Overall ballance now much more consistent.
* Lowered the font's weight to make it look slightly less bold.
* Stroke width for all horizontals decreased by a small amount. In addition to this I also slightly increased the size of all the counters. This way giving the font a more open feel.
* As last in a attempt to overall make it look more aesthetically appealing various small changes have been made to the letterform approach & other specific small details as well.
Enjoy!This is a clone of STF_STOUTE VRIENDJES
Sci-Fi inspired neon display typeface.
The diagonals dont look very good in Fontstruct's preview due to composite bricks, but are okay in the TTF.
SPARSENESS is a minimalistic type design with a modern appearance.
It's main purpose was the aim to perform well even at a small point-size. Therefore the letterforms carefully keep plenty of open space in order to remain legible even at small point-size.
- For the best fontstruct preview set pixel resolution value to 13.