A little experiment with the "connect" bricks (and an healty dose of stacking). I wasn't referencing any specific example of the style (of which there are many), but I'm sure that, looking for solutions as I went, I ended up with something similar to already existing typefaces (and fontstructions).
Unfortunately, some connecting bricks don't align exactly, so I had to resort to approximate them, when possible, with more stacking, which didn't particularly help the already lacking consistency in construction.
Published: 8th February, 2023
Last edited: 9th December, 2022
Created: 11th January, 2012
A little experiment in translation. Just caps, but alternate |A| in |a|'s spot.
As usual, feel free to clone and improve :-)