The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
About UPC:UPC has the following formatting: ZnnnnnnYNNNNNNZ; where:
- Z - start/end guard bar
- Y - midlle guard bar
- n - digit from the first 6 numbers the code
- N - digit from the last 6 numbers of the code
How to use:You'll have to convert your 12 digit code into 15 strings:
- first you type the start guard bar: Z
- first 6 numbers of your code, written as usual: 0 ... 9
- the middle guard bar:Y
- last 6 numbers of your code, using uppercase symbols: ), !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (
- the end guard bar: Z
Example:Barcode: 256015 495837
Type in: Z256015Y$(%*#&Z
the horizontal lines above and below the vertical bars are there only to ensure proper spacing between bars. You might want to remove that, although it won't interfere with barscanners.
- there should be no space between the characters, fontsruct generates them this way. You'll have to compensate.(corrected thanks to thalamic)
Update (03. Apr '09):
With Kerning support added to fontstruct, no more horizontal bars are needed. I shall update the tutorial illustration as well.
|Info||Created on 1st November 2008 . Last edited on 3rd April 2009.|